Geberit 240.276.00.1 Impuls 250 Twico 1 Toilet Flush Valve Top Bridge Assembly - White
One of the most common parts to fail on the Geberit Impuls 260 valve is the top bridge assembly. This part keeps the button in place and connects it to the flush valve. This is a very easy part to fix, simply press the two "pegs" on the sides of the flush valve to remove the old unit and simply slide in the new assembly through the holes on the sides of the valve. Push this assembly down as far as you need to, then simply reattach the button.
- Height adustable bridge to suit the popular Impuls 250 Twico valve
- Fits under the cistern lid to position and attach the push button
- Supplied as pictured. Excludes button and screw
- Width 75 mm. Length 180mm
- Genuine quality product by Geberit